The No.10 team are really missing our customers during these unprecedented times and we cannot wait to get back to what we do best!
As we begin to prepare to open our doors on the 4th of July we would like to reconnect with you and see if you require an appointment and give you some information.
If you would like to have a pre appointment consultation with Keira or Shannon please let us know and we will contact you.
Inline with government advice, please be advised that for the near future, we are unable to complete dry cuts. All hair treatments must be performed on washed and wet hair only.
If you have booked in for a dry cut, we will change this to a wash and cut unless you advise us that you wish to delay your appointment. This is only for hair cuts and does not apply for colours.
In addition to the above, we will be implementing the following policies:
- All clients (including children) must wear a face mask of their choice or we will have some to purchase in the salon on arrival should you require one.
- Temperatures of clients and staff will be taken.
- All stylists will be wearing masks and visors.
- Beauty treatments and makeup will not be initially available.
- On arrival everyone's hands must be sanitised and we will be unable to offer refreshments but you are welcome to bring your own.
- Please come alone where possible.
Pre- payment on our website and online bookings are strongly advised, however we will be taking payments in salon where required. Our preference is card payments.
We ask that you attend your appointment at the time allotted and only at this time to limit the amount of people in the salon.
Any government guidelines that arise will be duly met and we assure you that we are taking the health and safety of our team and customers as the highest priority.
All of the measures in place will be reviewed on a regular basis.