The No.10 team are really missing our customers during these unprecedented times and we cannot wait to get back to what we do best!
As we begin to prepare to open our doors again on the 13th of April we would like to reconnect with you and see if you require an appointment and give you some information.
If you would like to have a pre appointment consultation with Keira or Shannon please let us know and we will contact you.
If you have not had a colour treatment in over 6 months, have been vaccinated and or have had a positive test for covid you will require a patch test to check the sensitivity of your skin for any colour treatments. Please contact us to arrange this, this needs to be completed 48 hours prior to your treatment.
Inline with government advice, our team will be wearing visors and face masks. In addition to the above, we will be implementing the following policies:
- All clients over 11 years old must wear a face mask of their choice or we will have some to purchase in the salon on arrival should you require one.
- Temperatures of clients and staff maybe taken.
- All stylists will be wearing visors and masks.
- Beauty treatments and makeup will not be initially available.
- On arrival everyone's hands must be sanitised and we will be unable to offer refreshments but you are welcome to bring your own.
- Please come alone where possible.
Pre- payment on our website and online bookings are strongly advised, however we will be taking payments in salon where required. Our preference is card payments.
We ask that you attend your appointment at the time allotted and only at this time to limit the amount of people in the salon.
Any government guidelines that arise will be duly met and we assure you that we are taking the health and safety of our team and customers as the highest priority.
All of the measures in place will be reviewed on a regular basis.