Like many companies; at No.10 we do require a small amount of personal data to make a booking or purchase our products. This applies, wether you decide to book online, in the salon, via email or via the telephone.
To this effect, please ensure the team at No.10 have your correct:
- Email address. In the event that you do not have a valid email address, we are more than happy to assist you in setting one up using a free Outlook or Gmail account.
- Home address
- Mobile telephone number. In the event that you do not have a mobile telephone number, we can take your home landline number.
These items are required when making a booking with No.10 for the following reasons:
- Our booking system requires this information to book appointments or order products. This booking system also integrates with our website; enabling prospective and existing customers to view live availability, book an appointment and/or order any of our products, 24 hours a day, 7 days per week, 365 days per year.
- We have configured automated booking confirmation and reminder notifications which are dispatched via email and SMS message. These are dispatched to your personal email address and mobile phone number. Our aim is to provide a useful notification process to ensure you have the correct reservation and benefit from a simple reminder in advance of your appointment. Many customers have provided feedback that this is an extremely useful feature and that it adds value to the booking experience.
- It provides us with your contact details should we require them. This allows us to provide the best possible customer service. Examples include a booking over running, staff sickness or an opening becoming available should you need it. No.10 will actively always work to reduce any potential challenges or delays with your booking.
- The use of technology supports our business in actively reducing cost. Thus actively reducing the overall cost of treatments and products. This allows us to remain extremely competitive from a price perspective.
- It allows us to say thank you...
How your Data is Used and Protected.
- We automatically opt all customers out of any No.10 marketing. Any marketing that is dispatched is only delivered to those customers who opt in (request it). The intent of this marketing is for No.10 to provide information that adds value to our loyal customers, i.e newsletters, updates and any potential offers that offer greater customer value.
Streamlining the booking experience
To streamline your customer experience, you can also create an account when using the No.10 website.
This will allow you to save your data, then for future transactions just enter your email and your personal password to check out.
This can be completed on the following:
We would like to take the opportunity to thank you for your understanding in this matter and thank those customers who have already trusted us with their data.