No.10 are currently recruiting a part time Beauty Therapist.
Approximately 22 hours per week, flexibility in days and times available.
£8.50 - £9.50 plus commission and bonuses.
- Family discounts
- Free treatments
- Training and development inline with the role
- Attendance at industry events
- Consultation services: Manage the consultation process with customers to ensure delivery in line with their expectation.
- Preparation services: Prepare for all beauty treatments and services, ensuring all conditions are both hygienic and sanitary.
- Delivery of high quality beauty treatments and services, including but not limited to:
- Waxing/ threading
- Gel polish
- Desired but not essential: Eyelash Extensions, Nail Extensions, Eyelash Lifts and Tanning.
- Customer service: Deliver high levels of customer service to any customer.
- Front of house support: Support the effective running and management of front of house and reception services.
- Stock management: Ensure robust stock and inventory management to ensure maximum efficiency and maintain minimum levels of products to ensure the successful running of the company.
- Payment handling and processing: Securely process payment transactions and handling of cash in line with best practice guidelines.
- Booking management: Management of bookings and any cancellations. Recording all details in online and paper calendars as required. Recording all customer details in the relevant online and paper systems.
- Product Development: Supporting the company in developing new and reviewing existing own brand products.
- Management Cover: Providing management cover in of the beauty division in the absence of the assistant manager of hair or owner as requested.
- Provision of content for social media and website: Providing insight and expertise on latest trends and professional best practice which can be used by No.10 on their website and social media channels.
- Any other duties required as part of the role.
- Qualified to Level 3 NVQ/SVQ certificate in a recognised beauty qualification or equivalent.
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
If you feel you meet the above criteria and would be a good fit for our organisation, please submit your CV to Gwen Piddington by email to email@example.com or call on 07506 559645.